NEW!!!!!

NOW YOU CAN BUY DIRECTLY ONLINE!!!
JUST CLICK ON THE BUY ONLINE LINK ON THE RIGHT!

I'LL STILL CONTINUE TO POST AND DESCRIBE ALL OF MY WORK (EVEN IF NOT FOR SALE HERE!)

HOPE YOU ENJOY!


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

and then the winter came....

for this last couple of days i've been at home...it started to rain and the cold as arrived here in Milan...The winter is very hard here...it rains all the time and it's very very cold........
For me it's very difficult since i come from Lisbon, and after that i've lived in Barcelona, where's it's almost never cold and it never rains...
I need to get used to this kind of winter...northern style...

I don't like cold or rain for that matter...So i've been at home which is very very cosy, and this days me and Daniel have been in such a good mood...he always makes me laugh a lot....

So i've been searching a lot through the web universe to getting to know where i can meet people who have similar interest in crafts and in blogs and i made some new friends- instantly!!!!
that was a good experience....i now await ansiously my first sale on etsy...
hope it comes soonnnnnnnnnnn

Now for a little bit more of my pieces....




This is one of my all time favourites - it's a old-gold choker made out of a Very, very beautiful 1900's handmade buckle...It has little stones...

The greatest part of this necklace to me it's that it closes and opens through the buckle!!!

I'm very proud of this one even because it was a little hard to set up this way...
THIS ONE IS FOR SALE ON MY ETSY SHOP!!!! JUST CLICK ON THE ASIDE LINK ON MY BLOG TO SEE THIS AN OTHER OF MY PIECES!!!!


there's something wrong with blogger!!! can't add any more images!!!!
promise to uodate more photos tomorrow!!!!


bye...........a presto

2 comments:

Mariana said...

Found your blog via Smidge... gorgeous fantastic pieces you make! Amazing! I love the fact that things are recycled but I like more the whole vintage, romantic feel to them.
I know about winters too.. Im from Argentina, in South America, and I live now in The netherlands. Its soooo cold! And it rains all the time! i left early this morning and I had to scratch the windshild of the car, it was all frozen!

Im going to go check out your shop!

My blog, if you feel like it: www.florcita.blogspot.com

Flor said...

Vania, ya me parecía que yo no había venido por aquí.

Yo me llamo Flor y Marian (la del comment anterior) seguramente se equivocó al pegarte su dirección y puso la mía, jaja!

Su blog es:
www.florcitasart.blogspot.com

Es argentina, como yo, pero vive en Holanda.

Besitos
:)