NEW!!!!!

NOW YOU CAN BUY DIRECTLY ONLINE!!!
JUST CLICK ON THE BUY ONLINE LINK ON THE RIGHT!

I'LL STILL CONTINUE TO POST AND DESCRIBE ALL OF MY WORK (EVEN IF NOT FOR SALE HERE!)

HOPE YOU ENJOY!


Monday, October 27, 2008

Trip to Rome!!

Hello AGAIN...
this weekend we went to Rome!
My boyfriend is a musician and he and his band wan an award of best "new thing of 2008" so we went there to the party and to visit....By the way their name is Selton and their amazing!!!!
You should check out their myspace at - www.myspace.com/seltonselton.


We return yesterday morning and i still had some time to catch the antiques monthly market at the Naviglio Grande here in Milan, where i found some new amazing material for my jewels!!!
Be sure to expect some new great stuff...

I also have my pieces in a store there and yesterday i found out i have sold another two pairs of hearings...it's slow but it's going...

I'll put some of my already made pieces since i want to make this blog a kind of a all-time catalog...


This ones we're sold to a store here in Milan and the buttons also came from that amazing antiquary shop in Barcelona i told you about last time....this ones look particulary old...like a true finding...

This is one of the first pieces i've made....its made with and old buckle that i found in this flee market in Barcelona - Glories - and i had a cute conversation with the pakistanese man who was selling it, because he wanted to charge 3 euros and i told him it's was all broken....He asked me if i was going to fix it, and i told me that i was but at that point it was all broken and if he could sell it at 1 euro!!! at he end he did...

Now my mothers is the proud owner of this necklage and even bought a pair of shoes to match it!!! It's a success with her friends...


This is a bracelet...it's the first i post here but not the first i've made...

it took me a lot of time and work to do because i had to do all the little parts and them ensemble them...this button is also another one from that lot of Barcelona's antique shop....

IT'S CURRENTLY STILL ON SALE!!!! so check out my etsy store by clicking the etsy item on my blog....

Hope you enjoy it....

1 comment:

mp said...

the first comment of this blog MUST be mine! Increrible work! Go for it! (dont forget, when you mention the shops in milan, put their names and address, and if they have a web, you should link them too!)
Everything is just BEAUTIFUL!
beijo