NEW!!!!!

NOW YOU CAN BUY DIRECTLY ONLINE!!!
JUST CLICK ON THE BUY ONLINE LINK ON THE RIGHT!

I'LL STILL CONTINUE TO POST AND DESCRIBE ALL OF MY WORK (EVEN IF NOT FOR SALE HERE!)

HOPE YOU ENJOY!


Friday, December 5, 2008

Getting ready for christmas crafts fair

HI!!!

These days i've been a little bit busy getting ready for these 3 christmas crafts fairs i'm taking part the 7th, 8th and 14th December.

I've been working a lot so i don't have so much time to keep up to date with everything...
It's my first time in these kind of event so i went to buy a fodable table and some chairs, and some portable lights, and something to put my pieces in!!!!
i don't know how it will work out but be sure to get the news.... i very great hopes for this so...let's see what happens...
I'll be there (it's outside Milan) from 8 am to 6 pm and the weather channel announced sun with 0ºC!!!!!!!!!
If i don't freeze to death, i'll tell all about it... :)))

Today i'm posting some of my already sold pieces just to keep up with the showing all my pieces in my blog..
See you soon and wish me luck....

1 comment:

mp said...

o mais bonito é o verdinho!!!! hahahaha quero noticias exclusivas e fotos da vanette na feirinha! beijos e muitas vendas!!!