NEW!!!!!

NOW YOU CAN BUY DIRECTLY ONLINE!!!
JUST CLICK ON THE BUY ONLINE LINK ON THE RIGHT!

I'LL STILL CONTINUE TO POST AND DESCRIBE ALL OF MY WORK (EVEN IF NOT FOR SALE HERE!)

HOPE YOU ENJOY!


Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy new year!!! ....Long time no see...

Check out my new online store...it's upgraded...

Hello everyone...
Hope you had a great christmas and i wish that 2009 allows every wish to come true...

I don't even know where to start to tell you the truth....i've been very busy...
first, with the christmas crafts fair i told you about in the last post...
It was a strange experience to tell you the truth....
I got all the compliments in the world, which is always a great thing...but when it came to sales, it was very slow and the first day i barely paid the expenses fees... The second day was a little bit better...but still very slow...

I lost the photos i had and i still don't know if i can get them back, so i'll post them here if it's possible...
Life in fair is very hard...i never caught that much cold in my life!!!! And for 10 hours straight!!!! Very, very hard....but we got to know some very nice and available people that also participated...everyone was so nice and enthusiastic about having some "new blood" in this crafts fairs....

Then i went to spend christmas with my family in Portugal, and had the opportunity to be with my nephew, who is already 4 months old (he's so, so cute!!)and a great deal of my friends on my birthday (last 28th Dicember)...It was good, althought my boyfriend Daniel wasn't there with me....

I came back to spend the night of my birthday with him, and he and the guys from his band had me a surprise party...it was my first time!!!! I was mooved....

Then we had a really quiet new year's eve and Daniel went to Brasil January the 1st....
I'll be going the 8th...i'm very, very ansious, since i'm alone here in Milan, because all of my friends are still at home in vacations...
Life doesn't really start here in Milán after the 6th holiday (Befana's party).

I already have lots of Dani's friends interested in my pieces...so lets hope i can make some great sales there...God knows how i need the money...

Today i'm posting some photos of the pieces i sold this christmas season and, very important, the photo of a stylist - Shirin Cheyahed - who used a pair of my earrings in the composition...

Hope you enjoy...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I add your blog in my favorites. :)
Thanks for beautiful photos.